[CentOS-devel] disk i/o stalls with mptsas since upgrade to centos 5.4

Ross Walker

rswwalker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:36:42 UTC 2010

On Sunday, March 28, 2010, Charlie Brady
<charlieb-centos-devel at budge.apana.org.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Ross Walker wrote:
>
>> I would move this discussion to 'CentOS Users' as that is the more
>> appropriate list for this.
>
> I would think that bugzilla.redhat.com would be the best place for that
> information to be sent.

Why? It hasn't been determined to be a bug yet?

Once it's confirmed a bug then bugzilla, otherwise the user list would
provide possible configurations to look at and even a possible
workaround if it is a bug, which might be a firmware bug and not a
kernel driver bug.

-Ross