[CentOS-devel] Awaiting C-5 Updates.

Thu May 27 18:32:26 UTC 2010
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Ned Slider wrote:

>> no pleasing the forum users it seems, and no bugs filed
>>
>> no bug number, no problem

> You are kidding, right?

I have no sense of humor

I don't like the attitude of some of an entitlement to
criticise first and ask for special interventions on the
Forums; I do not like the 'the rules do not apply to me'
attitude

| Rhineheart: You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson.
| You believe you are special, that somehow the rules do not
| apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken.

The forum posts cited are cluttered messes to read.  Most of
more than 3 or 4 entries are.  I have better things to do

The rule that 'no bug no problem' was not invented by me, but
it is a good one

-- Russ herrold