[CentOS-devel] Awaiting C-5 Updates.

Fri May 28 18:00:14 UTC 2010
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 27/05/2010 17:07, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> Better late than never.  Here we go. This is about delayed  cplus kernels:
>>
>> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4340
>
> hopefully.
>
> Trying to get the automated testing setup around the plus kernels. More
> details by Monday, and we should get the two pending kernels out by tuesday.
>
> - KB

The delivery was quicker than scheduled.  I now see
kernel-2.6.18-194.3.1.el5.centos.plus in the wild. Thanks.

The above bug report has been closed.   However, -2.6.18-194 is not on
the mirrors yet. While the current version might suffice, I thought
the intention was to release both kernels...

Akemi