[CentOS-devel] glibc x86_64 vs. i686 file conflict when building from sources

Florian La Roche Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Fri Nov 26 10:41:53 UTC 2010

> Or you should stop feeling so insecure and thinking everyone is out to
> get you. I've almost always made requests to maintain sanity, not only
> on this list but plenty of other places as well.

Hello Karanbir Singh,

you should make sure to grow the CentOS development to a
bigger group and make it more stable. AKAIK this is the
goal of this list and there should be plenty of work to
distribute and get done.

No fights please, CentOS has such a wonderful source
base to extend upon...

best regards,

Florian La Roche