[CentOS-devel] handling ABRT

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:01:02 UTC 2010

Am 26.11.10 21:49, schrieb Matt Rose:
>> The other solution would be to run a b.c.o, but that takes work to
>> setup, more work to get the accounts over and even more work to reimport
>> the bugs, afaics.
>>
>> If you know about a working solution on how to do that, I'd be curious.
>>

> The solution proposed by Fabian was to have a separate bugzilla.c.o, that
> would take bugs from abrt, and then a manual process to move them either
> to bugzilla.redhat.com, or bugs.centos.org, or, more likely, just ignore
> them, but, most importantly, not have them go outside of centos.org which
> is Karanbir's main concern right now.

I am not going to run two different bug reporting instances. Others in
c.org probably won't want to do that either :)

So it is either abrt without reporting, no abrt, or b.c.o running on a
bugzilla instance, afaics.

And I have no problem changing b.c.o from mantis to bugzilla, *if*
people not only want to, but do help. But remember: Old bugs have to get
either resolved or moved over.

Ralph