[CentOS-devel] Considering repo re-structuring

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 29 12:07:30 UTC 2010

On 11/27/2010 04:28 PM, JohnS wrote:
> There is no reason why it can not be called server.  It is not Trade
 > Marked. Server reflects the very idea it is "a server install".  As in
 > "CentOS-6-Server"

As I already said previously, it cant be called server unless it
contains the exact same components as the upstream server product - way
too much confusion to be had otherwise.

>> Wolfy setup a quiz interface the other day, maybe if people want to get
> Where is this at?

on a machine with a web server ? Not sure what the best answer to that
question of your's is :) there is no quiz / poll on there at the moment.
If we get around to using it, will publish a url along with the poll
details.

> While that may be true the more directories in the repo leaves more room
> for failure on the repo cache updates.

can you elaborate on that a bit ?

- KB