[CentOS-devel] CentOS Font

Marcus Moeller

mail at marcus-moeller.de
Tue Nov 16 10:23:49 UTC 2010

Dear Karan,

>> At least not since Alain or I do the artwork. We've used Denmark from the start:
>> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Fonts
>
> Might be my bad memory acting up again, but did we actually discuss this
> change and decide to change the font ? If we did, why didn't we change
> it across the board everywhere ?

I have once suggested to change the font but did not come up with an
alternative to stick with. Of course, If we change it, this needs to
be implemented everywhere, But the distro itself is a good point to
start. I personally would suggest to change it with 6.0 and not within
a minor release or in 7.0.

--
Greets
Marcus