[CentOS-devel] CentOS Font

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Nov 16 13:29:40 UTC 2010

On 11/16/2010 12:01 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> I would request you to consider that, and perhaps put down some sort of
>> a timeframe over a few weeks - perhaps Jan 2011 to March 2011 where we
>> put in whatever resources we have, put down whatever points needs to be
>> addressed and we go for it there.
>
> Yes, we could agree on that.

Over the last few months there have been a bunch of people who have
offered to help build / rebuild / redesign / rewrite / improve the web
interfaces to the various web properties under *.centos.org ; I'll try
and see how many of them can be brought into the loop for the timeframe
mentioned above.

- KB