[CentOS-devel] Trademarked content hunt

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 24 12:23:19 UTC 2010

On 11/23/2010 08:39 PM, James A. Peltier wrote:
> One item that I see was missed in CentOS 5 would be applications like eclipse.  These contain the name Red Hat, should we report others?

if it says something that indicates to the user they might be running a
Red Hat build or they might be using it on a Red Hat distro/os/platform
- then please file it. We can always discuss it there.

And you can still file such issues against centos-5, its an ongoing
effort not a open/shut situation. So we can still fix stuff in the next
version

- KB