[CentOS-devel] handling ABRT

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 20:01:07 UTC 2010

Am 26.11.10 20:35, schrieb Matt Rose:

> from a quick once-over of the code, resubmitting to a bugzilla instance
> hosted at centos only requires a change to a config file.  I'm gonna try
> building it and see if there's anything more regarding plugins that we can
> disable at runtime, but this looks quite easy *if* we have a bugzilla.c.o.

The problem is that we don't have a bugzilla.c.o, but a mantis.c.o.
Although there seems to be some xmlrpc plugin for mantis (which I
haven't checked out), probably noone has tested that yet.

The other solution would be to run a b.c.o, but that takes work to
setup, more work to get the accounts over and even more work to reimport
the bugs, afaics.

If you know about a working solution on how to do that, I'd be curious.

Ralph