[CentOS-devel] helping with CentOS-6 - step-1

Fri Nov 12 13:52:01 UTC 2010

On 11/12/2010 12:03 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> So while we wait for the first set of packages to build the biggest
> effort required is to find, confirm and patch those packages that have
> upstream branding in them. And packages that need to be changed to work
> within the centos ecosystem.

Just wanted to add one important bit that got left out : please file
reports against packages you checked and didnt find any need to modify
or patch in anyway. That would help get a whitelist going as well.

Thanks once again to everyone who is pitching in.

- KB