[CentOS-devel] glibc x86_64 vs. i686 file conflict when building from sources

Thu Nov 25 22:01:40 UTC 2010

On 25/11/2010 21:54, Dag Wieers wrote:
> The thread is about a conflict when rebuilding a RHEL source package,

and this isnt the rebuilding-rhel-devel-list

> which incidentally is what CentOS is doing.

so should we all move to the lkml since that's effectively what it all
boils down to, isn't it ?

I'm guessing you missed the bit where I had previously confirmed that we
didn't have any such problem.

> And the C in CentOS stands for
> community, but it's very clear you don't want to have anything to do with
> that.

I know you like to beat that drum often, but then I guess thats your
right too.

- KB