[CentOS-devel] Updated docs on http://www.centos.org/docs

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Oct 18 17:26:37 UTC 2010

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
<replying to myself just to quote the relevant part>

> My proposal is so just to have a link (to the html and pdf format) and
> saying in the link name that it's the original Red Hat documentation
> (that applies to CentOS) and have other (internal) links for our own
> CentOS doc, for example the Release Notes like
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5 .
>
> Talking about the CentOS Release Notes, I even see that 5.4 and the
> mentioned above 5.5 RN aren't even linked on our www.centos.org/docs/5
> page ... :-(
> Can someone at least fix that ASAP ?

So I was talking about the CentOS Specific Notes (that you can find at
the bottom of the www.centos.org/docs/5 page and that points to existing
and corresponding RN on the wiki. Older specific RN are linked, not the
5.4 or 5.5 (that were produced and even translated in some languages)

Fabian Arrotin