[CentOS-devel] Artwork for C6

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:36:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:
> Dear Karan.
>
>> with the EL6beta2 Refresh, I am going to guess that the rhel6 release
>> isnt far - and one of the things that takes the longest to get sorted
>> out in 'CentOS Lands' is the artwork components.
>
> I am going to work out a plymouth theme which will replace the old RHGB splash.
>
> For the rest we could stick with the Modern design for v6 which is
> nearly finished.

Is there anything which needs to be done / has to be done / must be
done to restart this? Are there more people needed for actually doing
design? Are there people willing to join that process?

Is some infrastructure stuff besides projects.centos.org needed?

More generally: Does anyone have an idea on how to attract more people
to a graphical design process, which probably will be more than
designing the artwork components for the distribution?

Should that go into a new thread?

Regards,

Ralph