[CentOS-devel] Forums migration to phpbb

Marcus Moeller

mail at marcus-moeller.de
Fri Oct 1 11:21:33 UTC 2010

Hi again.

>>> Test VM is already set up, if you just want to help me on that, I
>>> would set up an account for you so we could continue.
>>
>> Getting a list of 'stories' and then tasks required for each story, is
>> definitely worth doing. If nothing else, it would give a fairly good
>> idea as to how close we are, or how far we are, from the migration itself.
>
> Didi, Fab and I are going to work on it the next few days and I will
> keep you informed.

Just to clarify: phpBB VM is up and running again. I have had a talk
with didi about 1 1/2 month ago and introduced him the setup and the
tasks where help is needed.

No reaction till then.

Just to repeat: if noone is going to help me writing a user management
frontend, the situation is stuck here!

Greets
Marcus