[CentOS-devel] what / how could test reports be published

Athmane Madjoudj athmanem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:54:04 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 11:32 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/06/2011 11:06 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> at the moment all test are run by hand, and people look at the output on
>> the cli. Lets change that. Fabian and I did some work during Fosdem this
>> year to get an automation script in place.
>>

> Must say I'm disappointed by the level of feedback here. Given all the
> calls from all the people saying they wanted more info, when there is an
> option to get involved and help create that info pool, its total silence.
>
> If its because I wasn't clear enough, or what I said didn't make any
> sense, please do ask and I'll try again.
>
> Alternatively, would it help if I just put something up. Would that make
> it easier for everyone to get their heads around what the intent is ?

I'll try to implement a temporary solution (PS. I'm not a 'real'
developer.), after writing some kickstarts and tests, I figure out that
a such solution is necessary  (testing will be a pain work for CentOS-QA
team.)

I've just begin to understand how CentOS QA process works, well after
reading [1] and [2].

[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2011-April/007321.html

[2] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2011-April/007335.html

--