[CentOS-devel] [QA] Test-scripts for Dovecot POP3/IMAP

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 13 08:07:58 UTC 2011

Dne 13.4.2011 8:39, Fabian Arrotin napsal(a):
> Hi,
> Thanks a lot for your submissions, i'll integrate them in the scripts
> repository.

Fabian,
Would you mind opening the process slightly? I mean it'd be helpful
having the test list to avoid people doing the same thing. Also it would
really help to codify the return values, etc.

> One simple remark : we launch the tests on a minimal setup (from a
> minimal ks) so the first thing to do in the script itself is to install
> the required package, verify that it installs correctly and then test
> the feature that you want to test.

This is something that should be written on Wiki page, so that people know:
- what are the current scripts
- expected return values
- testing environment and requirements
- etc.

> I'm working on redesign quickly something that can be used for the 6.0
> tests (now that 5.6 is out of the door)
>
> Fabian
Thanks,
DH