[CentOS-devel] WebSite V2 - progress

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Sat Apr 16 15:42:59 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 09:15 -0400, Chris wrote:
> One word... Ugly.
>
> Maybe we should get some real website designers or artists to create
> some mock ups for a new centos site?

CHRIS! Come one, that's some ones time and effort right there! As far as
I am concerned, it's *progress*, and if it's the eye candy that annoys
you, if I recall correctly CSS fixes 'ugly' websites right up.

I personally liked they eye candy, I can't vouch for content and
structure, I took a quick look, but my first thought was "Great! That's
a modern look".

Anyway, keep up the good work V2 website people :)