[CentOS-devel] Brief status update, please?

Matthew Miller

mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Apr 4 12:58:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 01:48:50PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> > I checked the web forum in case there was something new there, and there
> > doesn't appear to be. It's been a couple of weeks without news. Thanks.
> Please tell me that I am not in a time warp or falling into a black hole.

I'm sorry, I didn't see that one. The formatting on the forum is a bit
confusing to me, as the "Posted on" dates for the _previous_ posts are in
the same white block as the titles for the next one.

> How does my last posting [1] (dated 2011/3/31) fit into your assertion
> of "a couple of weeks without news"?

Well, it certainly has been a couple of weeks without news here on the
CentOS developers' mailing list. It would be really helpful if you could
make short updates here as well.

I also don't see anything new on CentOS 6.