[CentOS-devel] what / how could test reports be published

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Apr 7 10:32:57 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 11:06 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> at the moment all test are run by hand, and people look at the output on
> the cli. Lets change that. Fabian and I did some work during Fosdem this
> year to get an automation script in place.

Must say I'm disappointed by the level of feedback here. Given all the
calls from all the people saying they wanted more info, when there is an
option to get involved and help create that info pool, its total silence.

If its because I wasn't clear enough, or what I said didn't make any
sense, please do ask and I'll try again.

Alternatively, would it help if I just put something up. Would that make
it easier for everyone to get their heads around what the intent is ?

- KB