[CentOS-devel] [QA] Test-scripts for Dovecot POP3/IMAP

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Apr 13 06:39:26 UTC 2011

On 04/13/2011 07:38 AM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've attached two test-script for testing IMAP and POP3 services
> provided by Dovecot (default IMAP/POP3 server in CentOS/RHEL).
>
> Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your submissions, i'll integrate them in the scripts
repository.
One simple remark : we launch the tests on a minimal setup (from a
minimal ks) so the first thing to do in the script itself is to install
the required package, verify that it installs correctly and then test
the feature that you want to test.

I'm working on redesign quickly something that can be used for the 6.0
tests (now that 5.6 is out of the door)

Fabian