[CentOS-devel] Brief status update, please?

Mon Apr 4 13:35:19 UTC 2011
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 4 April 2011 14:05, Olaf Mueller <daily-planet at istari.de> wrote:
> Matthew Miller wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 01:48:50PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:

>>> How does my last posting [1] (dated 2011/3/31) fit into your
>>> assertion of "a couple of weeks without news"?

>> [...] It would be really helpful if you
>> could make short updates here as well.

> +1

O.k. folks.

Please note that this m/l is for discussions regarding the development
of products released by the CentOS Project or the development of the
CentOS Project itself. It is not designed as a means of "talking" to
CentOS developers about "this", "that" or "the other". The main
mailing list [2] is the correct location for such I/O. Announcements
are made on the CentOS-Announce [3] mailing list.

That said, I will reproduce the quotation just posted to the forum
thread relating to the CentOS 5.6 release status [4,1]:

[quote]
5.6 is going out to the external mirrors at the moment, I am going to have
torrents ready for later today and then maybe release announcement sometime
tomorrow.
[/quote]

Regards,
Alan.