[CentOS-devel] Brief status update, please?

Mon Apr 4 14:03:35 UTC 2011
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 4 April 2011 14:57, Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 02:35:19PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:

>> Please note that this m/l is for discussions regarding the development
>> of products released by the CentOS Project or the development of the
>> CentOS Project itself. It is not designed as a means of "talking" to
>> CentOS developers about "this", "that" or "the other".

> I'm confused by this message. Are you suggesting that CentOS 5.6 and CentOS
> 6 are not products of the CentOS project?

Sorry Matthew,

In a general attempt to clarify the purpose of this mailing list, I
have then caused your confusion. Please regard my clarification as to
the list readers as a whole and not to yourself nor you query,
specifically. ;-)

Alan.