[CentOS-devel] what / how could test reports be published

Thu Apr 7 15:14:27 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 4/7/2011 7:39 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/07/2011 01:21 PM, Thomas Bendler wrote:
>> What do you expect, BFO adapted for CentOS in one day completely tested
>> and ready to roll-out? Sorry but this need a bit more work and
>> coordination (and I guess most people here have regular jobs which had
>> in the end more priority).
>
> As do I, have a day job. And I'm also not looking for anything being
> developed or implemented. At the moment, its just a case of asking
> people for enough feedback so we can start with the design stages.
> Implementing stuff comes a fair bit down the road.
>
>> I think (my personal opinion) that the first thing that should be done
>> is a kind of an architecture overview to see what the goal of this
>> project is. Based on this tasks need to be defined and names need to be
>
> Right, and therefore I am looking for people's feedback on what they
> would expect to see in such a tool. Or are you suggesting that you are
> not clear about why we are doing tests ?

It's not clear what the test should show.  Also, I haven't seen anything
that would help to prioritize such work.  That is, where is time
currently being consumed, and how can the tests be designed to predict
how to solve the problems they detect in a way that the results help
move the project forward?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com