[CentOS-devel] Boot.Kernel.Org and CentOS

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 4 10:10:51 UTC 2011

On 08/03/2011 11:30 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> I have contacted warthog9 and him added centos 6.x into boot.kernel.org

great! was it literally just a case of listing the distro there ? I seem
to remember that the installer, and the initrd needed to be patched at
one stage, is that no longer the case ?

Also, I'm still keen to head what James Peltier has to recommend abou
the ipxe stuff he has been looking into.

Feel free to go for the livecd's at b.k.o as well :) and if there is
anything we need to plumb into the distro-build process at our end, let
me know and we can look into that too.

- KB