[CentOS-devel] HyperV Linux Integration Services added to Centos?Plus?

Jim Perrin

jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:03:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Peter J. Pouliot <peter at pouliot.net> wrote:

> I would like have the work we have done for building RHEL 6 rpms used to
> create offical "Centos" signed packages for the LIS included in the
> centos-plus perminately as well as have an offical
> "Centos" media or boot options on the current install media for installing
> as an enlighented guest on hyperv.

A few questions if you don't mind

Are these similar to the packages available here ->
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/microsoft/

Can these drivers be loaded (or be made to load) via the driver disk option
to the installer? (
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.dkms.devel/744)
  and if so is this an acceptable method to you for loading them?

What license are these drivers covered under?

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
act.