[CentOS-devel] QAWeb Offline for maintenance

Thu Aug 4 11:22:58 UTC 2011
Steve Walsh <steve at nerdvana.org.au>

On 08/04/2011 09:00 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> In the mean time I will try to spell as fast as possible the package
> names for 5.7 and 6.1 ...
> btw: the released CentOS ones or RHEL ones? It would make quite a
> difference in defining the winner, you or me ;-)

Normally, I'd say the upstream packages to help the QA team get some
comps.xml together, but when you throw in the fact that neither C5.7 nor
C6.1 have been released, that makes the decision pretty simple ;)

Just to totally skew things my way, I'm pretty happy with the results so
far, I'm going to end the maintenance window early, and bring the site
back online now.

I am Winner! ha ha ha!

*ahem*

Please let me know off-list if you see any oddities.

Thanks

Steve