[CentOS-devel] custom iso spin

Thu Dec 29 06:06:28 UTC 2011
夜神 岩男 <supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp>

On 12/29/2011 02:09 PM, lowlux wrote:
> I am also interested in doing this...
>
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Larry Brigman <larry.brigman at gmail.com
> <mailto:larry.brigman at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I see the small ISO images but I would like
>     to build something custom but not a live image.
>
>     What tools do you use to create these images?
>     Is there some documentation on building a custom iso spin?
>     I would also like to be able to drive the tools.

I was just about to ask this exact same question. I use livecd-creator
and some ks files to create livecds, and that's nice, but I have a need
now to create a more complete network-boot installer which includes a
lot of changes/different packages.

And I completely don't remember how to do it anymore. There is a utility
for this, and its not livecd-creator (or the gui revisor thing, either)
grrrr...

Anyone?