[CentOS-devel] progress?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Feb 17 06:16:57 UTC 2011

Hi Matt,

On 02/16/2011 08:59 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Since that interview was about two weeks ago, I don't think it's
> unreasonable to have a brief status update at this point.

We were still planning on having thing ready for last weekend, I'd say
aiming for this weekend isnt unreasonable on the 5.6 front. 6 should be
2 weeks from 5.6.

Johnny is going to refocus and work with Tru on 4.9; and work on that
has started already ( and should not really impact work on 6 )

I'll try and collect all the details etc and work with the other guys to
have some sort of a tentative plan in the day today and post that.

- KB