[CentOS-devel] Website Version 2, next steps

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Wed Feb 23 19:27:21 UTC 2011

Andrea Veri wrote:
> Il giorno 23/feb/2011, alle ore 14.50, Ljubomir Ljubojevic ha scritto:
>
>> Andrea Veri wrote:
>>> Drupal:
>> -snip-
>>> 4. works fine on CentOS since we currently have the needed packages
>>> in EPEL. (so easy to upgrade or recover directly from RPMs)
>> I have one off-topic question.
>>
>> Where is Drupal installed from RPM? /var/www/html? What about multiple
>> domain servers? I am using Virtualmin on my server, is there any "copy"
>> script so I could make a copy of default Drupal instance inside the
>> /home/domain/html path?
>
> For a list of file, just grab the drupal rpm and do:
>
> repoquery --list package-name.rpm
>
> For the rest you should read an Apache guide, there is plenty on the web
> about virtual hosts etc.
>
> cheers,
>
> Andrea

I use virtual hosts for 3-4 years now, and I have built 8-10 Joomla
sites so far, but always by unpacking the zip into virtual hosts folder.
Updates are the same. So this is not an issue for me.

I was asking about deployment after RPM is installed, are better yet
updated, can that upgrade be automated or not. So my query is with RPM
deployment, not Drupal itself.

Nevermind, I'll browse trough changelog/readme files and find out.

Ljubomir