[CentOS-devel] progress?

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Thu Feb 24 17:33:07 UTC 2011

2011/2/24 Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

> [...]

Why isn't SL released yet ... why did Oracle only release it last week
> ... because it takes time and it is hard.

A lot of the things take time and a lot of things are hard. And in most
cases the process could be simplified and the speed could be increased, but
only if the process, man power, whatsoever is optimized.

> If you want to use CentOS, feel free to use it.  If you don't, feel free
> to leave.

Very constructive! I'm not on this list because I use Oracle, SL or any
other rebuild of RHEL, I'm using CentOS and I would like to stay with
CentOS. But if no comment is taken serious I'm not convinced if this is a
smart decision.

Kind regards, Thomas