[CentOS-devel] progress?

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Wed Feb 16 22:03:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 08:37:25PM +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>> You can read this interview with Karanbir Singh:
>> http://www.oneopensource.it/03/02/2011/centos-6-interview-with-karanbir-singh/
>> - There is about 2-3 weeks more before 6 is released.
>
> Since that interview was about two weeks ago, I don't think it's
> unreasonable to have a brief status update at this point.

One is not expected to criticize on this list. All is well. Don't ask any
uncomfortable questions please ! It's normal for a RHEL rebuild to be
months behind the original. It has never been different for years. Either
shut up or pay for the real thing. The developers are doing the best they
can. Again all is well. Don't believe the non-believers.