[CentOS-devel] progress?

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Fri Feb 18 17:43:39 UTC 2011

On Friday, February 18, 2011 12:20:43 pm Larry Vaden wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:
> Please, for the sake of the projects' reps?

> 2. s/project's reps/CentOS community/g

No, I said what I meant; I just abbreviated it.  The projects' (plural possessive) reps (as in reputations).  Sorry for the confusion; it's just second nature for me to abbreviate 'reputation' as 'rep' (and it is an accepted practice in many circles); unfortunately the degree of ambiguity is directly proportional to the degree of abbreviation.