[CentOS-devel] Website Version 2, next steps

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:18:45 UTC 2011

Am 18.02.11 09:20, schrieb Ljubomir Ljubojevic:
> James Hogarth wrote:
>> I wouldn't use the email due to DB query time plus it makes updating the
>> email address trickier when it changes.
>>

> +1 for normal autoincrement primary key.

Guys, that is just for finding same accounts which might have different
user names.

Why does everything have to be *technical* at once when we're first
trying to sort how *how* to find same users across the databases?

With LDAP there is no "autoincrement primary key" by the way, if we want
to go technical :)

Ralph