[CentOS-devel] Watch One, Do One, Teach One (the simple teaching method used in medical schools)

Antaryami Khuda

antaryamikhuda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:21:35 UTC 2011

> While it is understood that it is not the responsibility of the CentOS
> Team to teach the community, nevertheless, it would be helpful if the
> CentOS Team (or others in the know) could list a handful of packages
> that are among the 600 Johnny reports as requiring attention in C6,
> preferably some that won't even compile, others that require
> comparison with the upstream binaries to note the problem.

Dearest Larry,

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ENDLESS DRIVEL PASSING THROUGH
MY INBOX, I may give up on this distro based on you and you ALONE.

PS:  Shouldn't you be busy running your business rather than running
your fingers on a mailing list?

PS #2:  Looking at your business website, it appears your "store" is
low on product.  Perhaps you should concentrate on things that matter?

Graciously:

Ant.