[CentOS-devel] progress?

Matthew Miller

mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 22 05:02:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 05:43:01PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> that has been brought up a few times in the past as well, it might be
> something worth trying. Although that then creates another layer of
> abstraction between the people trying to get things done and the ones
> trying to help.

I think having someone work as a community information conduit would be a
huge benefit to the project. You often serve in this role, but then when the
twitter feed has no updates for weeks, the casual follower gets anxious.
It'd be nice to have someone whose job it is to follow the internal
communications and progress and produce regular updates.