[CentOS-devel] progress?

Larry Vaden

vaden at texoma.net
Wed Feb 23 02:17:11 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> If you want the sources changed, figure out what needs to be
> changed and ping on the upstream people as required to change their
> source files.
>
> They are the ones who can:
>
> 1.  Make the distro self hosting
> 2.  Get rid of hidden build requirements

"This running a Government is kinder like our movie business. You are
only as good as your last picture."
Will Rogers (1935), ibid., 37.

Two great loads/////pictures in one day, Johnny!

At the same time, this sub-thread would have been much shorter if you
had made the pictures much earlier.  Private emails from well informed
sources have suggested that _several_ platforms are used).