[CentOS-devel] Website Version 2, next steps

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 23 18:00:04 UTC 2011

On 02/23/2011 01:06 PM, Andrea Veri wrote:
>> Suggestions for a solution for the web site - please no "Joompal3,
>
> Drupal:
>
> 1. it has feeds support and they are easy to implement

On the flip side : if primary content on the website is going to be
generated / project based rather than lots of text / cms style content;
then do we need much more than a few static pages with the right css
thrown in on top - and let the apps run as they do with the same css (
as much as possible ).

Would drupal in this case not be a total overkill ?

- KB