[CentOS-devel] [jrd at gerdesas.com: Re: progress?]

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Feb 23 22:20:21 UTC 2011

Mr. Stevens,

I feel I owe you, and the list membership, a public retraction and
apology for this message.  It was uncalled for, and went far beyond even
my normal abrasive self.  Please accept my sincere apologies for my tone
and insinuations; I assure you it will not happen again.

						John R. Dennison
						Principle
						Gerdesas Systems

----- Forwarded message from "John R. Dennison" <jrd at gerdesas.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"My other computer is your windows box."

-- Ralf Hildebrandt