[CentOS-devel] [CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Thu Feb 17 16:37:35 UTC 2011
Benjamin Donnachie <benjamin at py-soft.co.uk>

On 16 February 2011 14:58, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> So what happened in the early days of when EL6 came out - we asked
> people to help, there were many threads on how people could get involved
> ( on the centos-devel list, which is - I am sure you will agree, the
> appropriate place ). Nothing happened, not one person beyond the
> usual-people actually did anything.

Unfortunately, I wasn't a member of this list then so missed the call
for help.  I would certainly like to help with CentOS and previously
looked after a number of packages for cAos.

I appreciate that now isn't a good time as you are all very busy and
I'm currently moving house so I won't be much immediate help.

Take care,

Ben