[CentOS-devel] php53-pear.spec

Tue Feb 1 14:12:14 UTC 2011
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

On 1 February 2011 14:01, James Findley <sixy at gmx.com> wrote:
> It's a legacy from the original fedora rpm dating back many versions, back to when php was still using cvs.
> It's good practice to have a comment explaining where the file comes from, but I will update that line to the new svn one.
>
> I've attached the fixed spec.

Thanks James,

It's personal preference but when passing something on to another
admin I tend to like stuff that can work in general than leave any
possible misunderstandings...

>From my point of view looks good at a look through....

I'm having a bit of a production system issue right now I'm having to
deal with in the office but in the next few days I'll put together a
build system to give it a run through here...

But again happy to keep an eye on upstream and co-maintain for centos-extras..

James