[CentOS-devel] progress?

Fri Feb 18 15:54:35 UTC 2011
js <jsh at interlug.net>

Le 18/02/11 19:39, Johnny Hughes a écrit :
> On 02/17/2011 08:34 AM, jean-seb wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> theses words are just stupid (sorry, but I'm bored to read stuff like
>> that "if you're unhappy, buy RH and Shut up"):
>>
>> Ok, so that mean Centos is just a sand box and they should indicate in
>> the web site:
>> "Warning, This projet is just for fun, do not use for production" ????
>> You cannot, in a side be "an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution" (see
>> http://www.centos.org/) and
>> in the other side said "take source and build your own";
>> It's important to be coherent ....
>> So if Centos cannot be reactive about security update ... remove the
>> "Enterprise-class" from the web site
>> and be clear about that.
> Look ... use CentOS or don't.
>
> Help us test it or don't.
>
> Build your own or don't.
>
> If you don't like it .. don't use it.

Hello,

Hello,

You don't understand, I think, the meaning of my email:
When someone said "Ok, buy a RH license" to end a discussion and don't
talk about problems
is just not a good approch.
My mail is not (to be clear) against Centos, but against those who use
the "do it yourself" just to shutdown all
argument  :)

Regards

js.