[CentOS-devel] CentOS-4.9 SRPMS

Sat Feb 19 23:47:59 UTC 2011
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 02/20/2011 01:32 AM, JohnS wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-02-20 at 00:55 +0200, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>>   Even if you still think that
>> we're bs*ing you.
> Stop right there..... Wo is this "We Are" in This?  Do you have a
> @centos.org address?

     No, I do not. But both Johnny and I are telling you the same thing.
Since it makes two of us, the plural is correct. Unless English grammar
has changed during the last 38 years since I've learnt that part.

> Funny cause I never told you that.  I simply asked the rpm version what
> the hell is wrong with that?

     And it seems that you still did not understand that the versions of
packages from the builder machine are irrelevant.
     BTW, what was the "grep rpm" from your command supposed to do ? If
you just wanted the version of the rpm& friends, rpm -qa rpm\* would
have done it faster. And a polite " what version of rpm do you use on
the builder ?" would have been a more clear question. Not that the
answer to this question would have had any relevance either wrt the
build process...