[CentOS-devel] Website Version 2, next steps

Sun Feb 20 19:25:25 UTC 2011
Andrea Veri <av at gnome.org>

Il giorno 18/feb/2011, alle ore 21.20, Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:

> Am 18.02.11 18:23, schrieb Andrea Veri:
>
>> I agree with all the above. We just need to define which software to use
>> and then we should just roll up our sleeves and start making this real.
>>
>> Will wait the next step.
>
> Next step is swapping ideas around on how we can make sure to get a
> clean user database,

Asking everyone to register again can be a working solution? :)

> on how to make a central management "console" for
> that and on how to best plugin different applications into that.

why don't we simple use a normal LDAP istance? and why don't we have
a look at existing LDAP management consoles like Mango [1] or FAS?

Building one from scratch is definitely not an easy work, so it would be
the best to use an existing and tested solutions.

Andrea

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/mango
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fas/