[CentOS-devel] progress?

Mon Feb 21 13:16:26 UTC 2011
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM, John R. Dennison<jrd at gerdesas.com>  wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 08:56:28PM -0700, Steve Meyers wrote:
>>>
>>> It sounds like our help is not wanted.  We should all just shut up and
>>> wait.  I apologize for wanting to contribute in a meaningful way towards
>>> the CentOS 6 release.
>>
>>         Where were you when the call for assistance with branding issues
>>         went out many weeks ago?  Just sayin'
>
> I, for one, couldn't replicate your build environment to rebuild the
> relevant components, and didn't want to publish bits that would fail
> regression testing.

Sorry but i don't get the point with your last comment : John asked for
'assistance with branding issues' so what's the relationship with
building the 'relevant components' ?
As stated in the first call for branding issues, everybody was asked to
setup rhel6beta2 (free to download and still on the mirrors) to look at
packages with potential trademark issues. There is no build issue
involved in that process ...

Fabian