[CentOS-devel] progress?

Wed Feb 23 00:03:41 UTC 2011
Larry Vaden <vaden at texoma.net>

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please stop your senseless drivel on all kinds of mailing lists
> around the CentOS project? This is the first time that I've been asked
> by *many* members of the community to remove someone from the mailing
> lists, namely you.

Ralph, thanks for your input --- it is fully appreciated.

I was about to ask Johnny a question, but now I see I probably
shouldn't unless privacy is irrelevant.  If privacy is irrelevant,
then you can hit DELETE now.

Did the count of 8 million

. come from a SWAG
. came from monitoring installs
. came from monitoring unique (e.g., mac-based) installs
. additional choices based on what you know about the count

===genesis: