[CentOS-devel] progress?

Wed Feb 23 02:19:45 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 08:17:11PM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:

> At the same time, this sub-thread would have been much shorter if you
> had made the pictures much earlier.  Private emails from well informed
> sources have suggested that _several_ platforms are used).

	You're another one.  You're about as technically competent as a
	garden gnome.  Can you please stop polluting this list with your
	rampant prattle and noise?  Please?  I'd even be willing to pay
	you to just go the hell away.

							John
--
We only think when we are confronted with problems.

-- John Dewey (1859-1952), American philosopher, educator