[CentOS-devel] irc meeting today re: 5.6/6.0

Zeb Palmer zeb at zebpalmer.com
Sat Jan 15 18:33:55 UTC 2011

That being the case (and hopefully it is) then this whole question of
release timing and spacing the release to the mirrors shouldn't matter. when
they're done, release them.

And while I agree this is more appropriate for the mirrors list, being the
original question here was about release timing, whether to delay 6 release
for a few extra days to let the mirrors settle, I understand it being
initially raised here as well.

zeb