[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS (was Re: Italian Translation Team)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 28 11:49:56 UTC 2011

On 01/28/2011 11:47 AM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> "TYPO3 is a very huge and capable system and it cannot be fully learned
> in a week! TYPO3 will always have a long learning curve for developers."
>
> IMHO, Drupal is easier to use and maintain for a community website, the
> other alternative can be Joomla!.

having 'developed' with both of them, I'd argue that Drupal is harder to
learn to use as a 'developed' site, contains more moving parts and has a
higher maintenance curve.

on the other hands, there's RoR and django...

have you guys looked at the website ver2 page on the wiki ? There was
some effort put into doing the 'what goes into the website' and 'what
goes into the wiki'. If that distinction is vague, revisiting early is
worth it

- KB