[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS: Main discussion

Steve Meyers steve-centos at spamwiz.com
Sat Jan 29 08:38:08 UTC 2011

On 1/28/11 9:30 AM, Andrea Veri wrote:
> 2. Karanbir suggested that around 3-4 people should be involved in the project,
> mostly:
> 2a. developer / coder on the platform
> 2b. a sysadmin type person ( James Hogarth (james.hogarth at gmail.com) offered
> to help out with this role)
> 3c. atleast 1 UI person
> 4d atleast one design person in the website SIG

I know that James has already offered to help as a sys admin, but I am
willing to help as well.  I'm pretty much immediately available, as I
just quit my day job to focus on some businesses my wife and I run.  I
now have a lot more free time.

I also have development/database experience and could help out there as
needed.

Steve Meyers